Friday, October 1, 2010

One Top - Two Looks: Polyvore!

I tried something new today! I took one top (the hollywood cut off and the olive tank) and tried to make two looks with it. :)


Welcome to Polyvore!


On the left side, we have a cute pom pom hat, with studded shorts and a leopard print belt. :) I love leopard print! The shearling accented boots are so awesome IMO, and a simple matching bag to bring it all together. Not so sure about the nerd glasses... but hey? Why not?

On the right side, I went for a more glamorous look. The captains hat is sassy, so I couldn't resist. Add a chic scarf and a cute ruffled skirt for something more girly... then Bam: some really rocking ankle boots! I saw these and thought "Lady Gaga". :) Then a fabulous clutch for a look that would be perfect for a night out.

What do you think? Good or Bad? Be honest...

No comments:

Post a Comment