Thursday, October 14, 2010

My Birthday Adventure!

My dear husband ran me all over town on my birthday! :) We did a bit of shopping, and there is definitely more to come.

Here is the outfit I wore out. :) I feel like this is the first 100% successful coordinate I've done. (I stole this pose from Mistu's blog, where a shop staff girl was doing a "curvy girl" pose.)



Black Tank: Old Navy
Plaid Button Down: Dots
Necklace: Charming Charlie
Denim Shorts: Cut Jeans from Hot Topic
Dark Teal Tights: Forever21
Black Oxford Heels: Bongo (salvaged from thrift)



Here is a close up of the shoes! Haha, I cheated and wore socks... please don't hate my need for comfort!




Here is a small purchase I made at Marshalls. They are Madden Boots Covers. These only go for the ankles, but the bigger ones made my legs look like chew-baca! I think these are just the right amount of fur for me.



Other than that, I had a very nice dinner and watched the special edition of Beauty and the Beast on BluRay. :) Over all, I had a fabulous birthday.



No comments:

Post a Comment