Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Closet Makeover

This post has been a long time coming! I have finally finished reorganizing my closet space. It was pretty bad before... clothes, shoes, purses, and random junk just all over the place. It feels so good to walk into my closet now!

I donated all the purses I don't use anymore and stored the rest away in this purple clear tote.


I did the same thing with my shoes and organized them with this shoe rack. Can you believe I got rid of over 30 pairs of shoes?!


Everything up top got thrown into boxes. I have a tote for renfest stuff, a bunch of feather boas (don't ask why), and a box for all my scarves.


I hung up my vintage silk kimono so as to admire it more often.


I've saved the best for last! I deco'ed a cork board and put up mag clippings. This is my inspiration board! This is some thing fun and easy to update.


Anyone else have any luck with cleaning out their closet?

No comments:

Post a Comment