Thursday, March 29, 2012

Messina Hof and Nails

Here is a quick pic of some adult style nails I tried out. Very plain from what I usually do, but I felt pretty in the setting I was in. For a couple of days at the beginning of Spring Break, I spent a couple of days and nights at Messina Hof winery B&B.

I used a slate gray and a dark wine color for these nails


Here is a picture of the room we stayed in called the Venus room. It was quite lovely! All the furniture is antique and absolutely beautiful. Our room has a balcony overlooking the side of the forest. The bathroom had a large relaxing hot bath and a separate shower. It was wonderful!



The outside of the villa has a huge rose and herb garden. Walking by is so fragrant and relaxing! The wine sure helped my mood too. ;)  I didn't want the trip to be over, but I feel recharged after such a relaxing trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment