Tuesday, April 3, 2012

update your nails!

Updating your nails is fun and easy! You can do it at home with polish you already own, and jewels and charms that can be bought online (my fav is FullMoon Deco) or at a craft store like Michael's.







I started off with my nails at basic color, then added a top coat of Essie shattered pink diamond glitz. I finished by using a small drop of super glue to add a silver metal star stud.

Here are the polishes I used:

In a New York Color Minute - Manhattan
(248)
In a New York Color Minute - Park Ave
(246) 


Essie - shattered pink diamond glitz

Anytime you want to update your nails, don't waste money going to the salon often. Just look at what you have! Common household items (like toothpicks, hole reinforcements for binder paper, stamps) can be used to make nail designs if you're feeling creative. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment