Friday, May 27, 2011

Jeffrey Campbell boots - for much less ^_~

I've always lusted over Jeffrey Campbell shoes. However at $100 - $200 a pair, I haven't been brave enough to spend that much on a pair of boots.

But here we might have a solution!! Check these out:




These are only $35 at Make Me Chic. :) In my opinion, this would be an excellent opportunity to try this style without shelling out lots of cash and killing your budget. They look like a combination of these two Jeffrey Campbell shoes below:


This is the Mary Roks by Jeffrey Campbell priced at $124.95 at SoleStruck.






This is the 99 Tie Glitter by Jeffrey Campbell priced at 139.95 at SoleStruck.






I purchased these since it was such a reasonable price! I will review and post pics as soon as I get them in. Of course, I've only heard and never experienced how a Jeffrey Campbell shoe fits and feels. I will try to convey a good review with as much information as possible though!

What's your verdict? Are these a suitable substitution or can nothing compare to Jeffrey Campbell shoes?

No comments:

Post a Comment