Friday, May 27, 2011

Fringe is IN - Affordable SHOES

Fringe is hot right now! I love to see this look in bags and shoes. Very fun and playful looking! Fringe can easily be paired with the tribal/ethnic trend by matching it up with statement turquoise jewelry, feather accessories, and flow-y tunics. Now, fur leg warmers and fox tails were hot last season and have left the scene. Fringe is probably just a S/S trend. That being established, I don't think you or I should shell out, for example, $825.00 for these fabulous Vivienne Westwood heeled boots.

$825.00 Available at Zappos here. So sexy! SO out of my price range.

Here are my picks for some adorable fringe shoes. The ones from Ami Club Wear are the most affordable at $27 and the wildest (and my fav) are from Sears (of all places) for $80. :)



$43.99 Available at Jacco Fashion. So pretty in pink suede. I can see these particular boots moving to Fall possibly.




$40.95 Available at Amazon. These would look great with an ethnic/hippy coordinate. ^_^




$26.99 Available at Ami Club Wear. Very chiq and such a great price. Very in love with the platform and peep toe!


$79.20 Available at Sears. These are my favorite! Lots of fringe and really cool buckle details with small peep toe for Summer.


I like the trend, but be careful! Too much fringe and you will look like a weird trip to the early 90's, lol. Keep this trend to accessories like shoes, bags, and earrings, and avoid wearing fringe tops with fringe everything else!

No comments:

Post a Comment