Friday, May 27, 2011

Fringe is IN - Affordable BAGS

From my last post, lets keep with fringe and look at bags. Again, I think fringe is tons of fun, but should be kept to accessories!

Here is a hot bag with lots and lots of fringe. ^_^ Could be so happy with this purse...



$473.00. OUCH. Available at JJ Winters.
I'd like to show you my picks for fringe bags at much more palatable prices. The last one (in black) is my fav and would go great with the Ami Club Wear fringe shoes from my last post.

$39.50 Available at PACSUN. This Volcom bag is a cutie with a feminine chain strap.





$34.99 Available at PACSUN. I really like this one - not too much fringe and very roomy!




$59.00 Available at Urban Outfitters. This one is a bit more money, but the fringe detail is different. I'm really liking the tied leather straps acting as the fringe here. :)




$39.94 Available at DSW. This one is perfect in my opinion! It can be a tote or a shoulder bag, plenty of fringe with some really cool metal detailing, and big enough to carry lots of goodies. ^_^

I really feel like these bags can work with ANY outfit. Which one do you like best?

No comments:

Post a Comment