Sunday, April 14, 2013

Shoppaholic Rehab

I was going through some of my old clothes to get rid of and made some outfit combinations I hadn't really thought up yet. I know this is kind of boring, but I feel proud of myself for this! I have a bad habit of looking at my closet and saying "I've got nothing to wear." Well... I have lots of stuff to wear, I guess I am just lazy a lot of times or bored with my current clothes.

Then I want to go shopping and buy more stuff that just sits in my closet after only a few times of wearing. Terrible habit I am breaking! I am trying to be more creative and think positive about what I have and what I can do with it. Here are a couple of things I came up with:




I need to do this more and maybe write it down or take pics, then choose from those ideas later!!

Lots of Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment