Thursday, April 4, 2013

Purple Nails

Here is another set of acrylics I did myself. I tried to do Hime style nails, haha but I think I went over board with the glitter!



What do you think?

I've been busy with school lately! We just finished up midterms, and I did very well. I made a few A's and one B, so I am very pleased with these scores. :D

Also, I've been learning a lot from my nutrition class. For a year I've been striving to eat healthier. During this class we track our food habits, and I've learned to adjust my diet to exactly what I need. Its very hard to make the right choices when so much bad stuff is everywhere, but I'm doing very well! Surprisingly, I was lacking dairy... I guess that was something easily overlooked.

In a couple of weeks my biology class is taking a field trip to a nature preserve to do some restoration work. I'm really excited to do something outside of the classroom! I will take some pictures and share with you in a later post. :)



Lots of Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment