Friday, April 20, 2012

Style Update - Waved Hair

Hello Gals! ^_^
Good news~ I have a part time job close to home! Many want to know why I quit my full time job...


I missed being able to sleep in and have a decent amount of time to get ready in the morning! With an hour commute, I was always tired and pressed for time.
Now I  am happy to get a great nights sleep and wake up refreshed and ready for the day! It makes me feel pretty and puts me in a great mood.



Recently I was able to go to work and have time to come home and get dressed for class.
Here is a close up of my makeup - I used Diamond Lash in Glamorous. My friends in class noticed and loved how dramatic these lashes are. I felt very lovely with this pair!



I can wear my favorite type of earrings. ^_^





Anyway, just an outfit post to share for now. I used my triple barrel curling iron to get the lovely waves in my hair. I will do a review on it soon to share how well it works!

Until next time, my lovelies!

No comments:

Post a Comment