Monday, January 23, 2012

Trend Watch - stripe dress

One of my favorite resources for trends and new brands and lots of fun and great things to try comes from universalldoll.com blog. Recently, she posted a mini entry about a trend she saw in several brands - the black and white border dress. I really like something like this: you can dress it up or be super casual on a lazy day. :D

You can find her entry here: http://universal-doll.com/2012/01/mini-trendwatching-border-onepiece/



I was able to find something comparable at one of my favorite stores: DOTS. This is their striped onepiece for only $20. VERY affordable - since buying trend items can add up and get pricey if you're not careful.
You can find it on their website - DOTS 



Here is a similar one at OLD NAVY for only $16. Although this one seems a bit too plain for my tastes.

Here you can get ti at OLD NAVY



1 comment:

  1. Hello there, I discovered your blog by way of Google at the same time as looking for a similar subject, your web site got here up, it seems to be great. I've bookmarked it in my google bookmarks.
    High Lifter Products High Lifter Lift Kit HLK4/45-00

    ReplyDelete