Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Hello Kitty at Sephora

It was only a matter of time before Hello Kitty landed a line at Sephora (remember when it was MAC?). With a mid-January debut the anticipation is too much! I remember way back when, hanging out at the local gift shop, where there was a HUGE Sanrio display and I would beg my mom to get me a Hello Kitty lip gloss to match my scented heart rings that were made out of the same plastic as the glitter jellies stinky sandals.

So yeah, not much has changed at this point besides the location (Sephora) and who is paying (me). Some of you may have been lucky enough to shop the private Beauty Insider sale this weekend, but if you’re like moi and neglected checking email until last night when the sale was over, then you only need to wait a couple weeks for the product to hit stores!

No comments:

Post a Comment