Thursday, December 2, 2010

Gets - pic spam

As promised, a gets post! Lots and lots of pics... A trip to the mall a month ago has seriously increased by casual gyaru wardrobe choices. I got my items from F21 (most), Old Navy, Shasa, and Hot Topic.


Leopard print faux fur coat online at Torrid - My fav purchase... SO SOFT.
And me trying out the Hime style bump (no curls). I think bigger next time, haha. ^-^




My first Usamimi -- found the last one at Shasa for only $1




Free sized top from F21 - Super comfy, and I love the rhinestone detailing on the L's.\




Black lace sweater from Hot Topic - I think I will cut this up to make it more interesting.




Pink sparkle tee from Old Navy - I couldn't resist. ;)




Another top from F21 - easy to do a Rock style with this.




Stripe and lace bow top from Hot Topic - this shirt looks great with a vest and skirt!




Long Sleeve from F21 - another casual and comfy top; looks good with skinny jeans or skirt.




Hello Kitty tee from F21 - another "I couldn't resist". Wish I would see more ChocoCat!


Well Gals, its much too late for me. Off to bed! Just one more day and then happy fun weekend time! Stay strong and maintain!

No comments:

Post a Comment