Saturday, April 12, 2014

Plumprimo x LaFarfa order - DreamV Rakuten PLUS size

I made my first order from the Plumprimo x LaFarfa line offered by DreamV on Rakuten. Mitsu blogged about it here, and I'm so glad that many Japanese fashion lines are starting to offer all sizes! The clothes are cute, but not omg unique remarkable styles. A lot of the items can be used for Onee or Sweet Gyaru coordinates. I started with just two items, because I want to see the how the fit and quality measure up.

I bought these chiffon shorts in black, size 5L-6L

I wanted the red, but since it was sold out, I got the black gingham in 6L

The model is from popular plus size magazine LaFarfa, and she is just too lovely!

You can find these items by going to the DreamV store here and entering "big size" in the search bar at the top (I found this was the quickest way to find all the items). I will post pictures when I get my package in, and coordinate a couple of cute Summery outfits with these pieces. Look forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment