Saturday, March 9, 2013

BIG curls and Don Picos

I went out for margaritas this past Saturday with some friends and had so much fun! I had some time to get ready, so I practiced making big curls in my hair for the night. I am still getting used to using so much hair spray and teasing to get the results I want! At one point someone said my hair was trashy, and then just after that I am hearing that it was beautiful! What a world... @_@ I just replied that I was "trashy fabulous"?




I got to hang out with my sister and her boyfriend who happens to be one of my best friends. ^-^




Lots of people were there including a friend from high school and Texas A&M.



Mark and I drank 3 margaritas each! Haha, we had so much fun just hanging out with everyone...



This was also the first time I wore two pair of upper lashes at the same time. I think it turned out really well. :)

The next day I went and got a massage and pedicure with a really sweet girl friend of mine. We had a wonderful relaxing day that was perfect to wrap up the weekend!



Lots of love,



No comments:

Post a Comment