Wednesday, December 21, 2011

NAIL ART GALORE

Hello there gals! I've been very busy with school, but its Christmas break time! I'm so happy and relaxed. ^_^ I've not been taking very many pics lately, but I will start more soon!

Anyway, I'd like to share what I've been doing with my nails recently. I've been feeling creative the last couple of months and feel like my nails have been looking pretty good as a result! These are my nails from August and forward through this month.

Please comment and tell me what you think. :)

AUGUST - HOT PINK BASE WITH ORANGE CRACKLE TOP

SEPTEMBER - PURPLE GLITTER POLISH WITH SWAROVSKI JEWELS AND 3D PARTS

OCTOBER - BLACK AND RED POLISH WITH PAINTED CROSS DETAIL
NOVEMBER - LOUIS VUITTON TIPS WITH GOLD JEWELS, GOLD POLISH NAIL WITH RED HEART

DECEMBER - WINE POLISH, ONE GOLD POLISH NAIL WITH GOLD METAL RHINESTONE HEART, THUMB WITH GOLD METAL STUDS


No comments:

Post a Comment