Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Blog Challenge FAIL

OK - So I have totally failed to post everyday, but I will persevere! This will be a catch up post. :)

A hobby I have... *embarrassed* Dungeons and Dragons. It's fun! I swear!

Behold the nerdiness:




And now, a picture of something that impacts you...
I present to you all: my honey bear, Mark.


He always supports me in whatever crazy thing I want to try out. Plus, he keeps me sane and grounded when I try to make things spiral out of control and into space. He even looks through mag scans with me and laughs at Gal Secrets every week with me. He takes me shopping and carries all my heavy goody bags. He constantly inspires me to try harder and be better at everything! *love*

And a short term goal this month! I plan to finish all my Christmas shopping by the end of November! December can be time to relax and enjoy the holidays. :) And with Black Friday coming up... FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment