Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Shiritaki Noodles

I ordered some zero calorie and zero net carb noodles from MiracleNoodle.com to supplement my diet efforts. Supposedly... this is how asian people are skinny? I don't believe it. However, this seems to be a healthier alternative to pasta. So, I'll give it a shot!

All you do is rinse in a colander with cool water, then place in boiling water for a couple of minutes, and then you can eat it with your favorite sauce or stir-fry. I first tried this with marinara. The taste was definitely not like pasta, but it was OK. I think I need to try more dishes to see how it works out.

Anyway, here are some pics of the noodles and their info.




And for cute-ness, here is Allison in the packing box. :)


By the way... is anyone else out there on a diet before the holidays kick in?

No comments:

Post a Comment