Monday, July 8, 2013

Ebay Gyaru Series - Rock Beanies

Hey Gals! If you're like me, you love a good deal. Like dirt fucking cheap here.

Many times I get asked where I get my accessories or items, and my secret weapon is ebay.

Lots of trending items can be found at gyaru shopping sites, but I always feel that their prices are rather expensive! As a college student, it can be hard to stay on trend and still have money for books and food ahaha!

This is not at all meant to say anything bad about the websites that sell gyaru items, such as taobao, but instead is a an ebay guide where I find trending items at relatively lower cost for you.

Without further ado - here is a key item for winter and fall...

Ebay Gyaru Beanie! 
This one is only $7 - and I think the wording is hilarious for some reason :D


I found a great example from Mitsu's blog of a trendy beanie for fall:


Please look forward to the next item on the Ebay Gyaru Series!

Lots of Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment