Tuesday, June 4, 2013

New Gyaru Meet

Hi Gals! I was very lucky to meet up with my good friends Mina and Amina a few weeks ago here in Houston. This was my first time to get to hang out with Amina, and I was so happy that we got along so well. She is such a sweet and experienced gal, and we had such a fun time. ^^

We talked about lots of stuff and did some purikura, then we went to grab a bite to eat at a close Korean cafe. Afterwards we went to Ziller for karaoke and sang together! Hahaha, I had so much fun singing my favorite songs with Mina and Amina.

Anyway, please enjoy the pictures I got from the meet:















Now that I am taking Summer school, I actually have a few weeks break before classes start! I am going on a road trip next weekend to New Orleans to meet and hang out with Robin of Honest, Unique, Beautiful. I am also planning a trip up to Dallas for what I hear is a an excellent purikura store in the galleria mall. I am very excited for these trips and will of course gets lots of pictures!

Lots of Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment