Thursday, February 21, 2013

Phat Gyaru - aka Fat Gals

So I know this is a weird topic, but lets talk about Fat Gyaru.

There is a lot of fat bashing in the Gal Com, and its totally not surprising... but its disappointing.

I guess what I really want to say is that Gal Secrets probably scares off or turns away a lot of prospective gals! I mean, there isn't a huge amount of US gyaru to begin with.



I'm going to make a video on this so it doesn't turn into a huge long blog post, eheheh.

Obviously I'm a Fat Gyaru, but I feel like the self confidence I've gained from the style has really helped me to stay on target with eating right and exercising more.

I guess what I'm trying to say is, even though you may not think you are pretty enough or skinny enough or anything enough you should do what is best for you and what makes you happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment